Thabbit Qulubana 'ala Diinik
Mari Study, Jangan Memalas
After my F402 final exam on Monday, I find myself hard to get started with my last final paper, which will be on Thursday morning.
Not really thinking about the exam so much recently, whatever I'll get for my final grade is not really my concern anymore. Counter clock kat tepi tu dah tunjuk lagi 4 days 22 hours :P. When I called Poknik a few days ago, dia guna pendekatan reverse saikologi dia dah, 'takpe..takpe...tak payah la study tuh, relax2 je..' which I'm taking seriously right now...hohoh...
Another friend of mine got married last weekend, alhamdulillah.
I missed 5 weddings of the batch already: Effa's, Sri's, Noreen's, Hani's, and Aliya's. And Effa already has a little baby girl :)
I do hope their marriages will last forever and they live happily ever after macam cerita2 Disney tu..(^-^)
1) Falling vending machines kill more people than sharks in a typical year, which is 13 people.
2) A group of jellyfish is called a smack.
3) It takes a child 20 seconds to drown, on average.
4) It takes an adult 1 minute to drown, on average. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, alcohol is involved in as many as one-half of water-recreation deaths among adults and adolescents.
5) The earth started to become white this week.
A view from my apartment window
6) The guy in white shirt, Goh from Singapore, asked: 'Are you cold, why are you wearing long sleeve? And I replied back: 'Ohh..that's because you're here, and he's here too(pointing to Zaimi, the one in grey sweater). And apparently we had a nice discussion on why Muslim women are supposed to wear our hijab, which he's very interested in.
Ani and Aslam kindly cooked nasik lemak and ayam masak merah nyumnyum, celebrating Goh's graduation. And Kak Lynn kindly took this picture.
posted by Hana' at 12/14/2005 06:49:00 AM |