Thabbit Qulubana 'ala Diinik
Nufayl @ 3-month old
Nufayl had his full complete roll-over/flip last night!! A couple of days ago he was able to only flip his body but kindda left his head behind, meaning that he had his tummy on the floor but his head was still on the pillow. :p Since the first time he discovered he can perform a complete flip, he has been doing it over and over and over again.. But he still couldn't manage to free his stuck hands between the floor and his tummy. Now he looks like a baby dolphin; kicking his feet in the air while holding his head up high. Sayang camera pulak rosak... aiseh
Despites his body yang mantap (read: semangat dan chubby), Nufayl only drinks between 9 - 12 oz at the nursery. Every other babies I know drinks around 15 oz - 20 oz during the day. And that concerns me. However, he drinks a lot at night. Sometimes he wakes up every hour. Is it because of the bottle? Ke nursery tu je yang malas nak kasik my baby minum banyak...hmm....
Information sharing session:
Your baby 1-3 months
Your baby will begin to be awake for longer periods and will take more interest in his surroundings. He will smile in response to your smiles. By now he will know you well and will complain if you put him down when he wants to play.
What your baby can do
* He is beginning to uncurl. His closed fists are now more open and will readily grasp a rattle if you touch one to his palm
* He can press his palms together and play with his hands
* He can hold a toy in his fist, but he cannot look at it as he does so. He has yet to make the connection between the toy he is holding and what he is doing with his hands
* He can move his arms around randomly but quite energetically which helps to build up his muscles
* He may now suck his thumb or his fingers
* By three months your baby will have discovered his hands; these will continue to be invaluable play things for many months. He hasn’t yet realised that his hands are a part of him, but within a few weeks he will gradually understand this
- from babyworld.co.uk -
posted by Hana' at 8/01/2008 12:38:00 PM |